By all means, thy Reader, when you shelter thy glance upon my humble writings, do keep in mind that this blog centers upon ideas, questions and meditations. It is also a personal gallery of paintings and photos.

January 31, 2012

Oana Pellea

I truly believe that there is a reason why some people appear in your life.
Although I have only virtually met Oana Pellea, she has managed to leave the most exquisite impression. She has lightened parts of my consciousness that have gone blunt, and one of those is my faith in people. By hearing her and reading the "Diary" she published, I learnt that life most always center upon today, upon the fact that we are lucky to live it.
There is a reason for the "unexplained", and one must understand that is not essential to always find it, but be grateful for the reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment