By all means, thy Reader, when you shelter thy glance upon my humble writings, do keep in mind that this blog centers upon ideas, questions and meditations. It is also a personal gallery of paintings and photos.

June 14, 2012

Minuet

I was told that my approach is totally wrong. What good does it do if I only know what I do not want?! Thus, I was forced into grabbing a blank page and I was left there until I would write some of the things I do want. Faced with a blank page I did what I usually do. I started drawing on it. I was scolded, so I stopped.
It was hard, but I managed writing a few things. And I have come to a conclusion. Life is a dance. A sort of minuet. And since you know the moves (what you want), you would better take small steps in order not to get out of tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment