By all means, thy Reader, when you shelter thy glance upon my humble writings, do keep in mind that this blog centers upon ideas, questions and meditations. It is also a personal gallery of paintings and photos.

June 16, 2011

Daylight


Some say is better to set on a journey when your head is a blur and you find yourself more wanting than getting.
When it comes to wanting I am surely the inventor of it. The hardest part comes when I actually have to do something for it. I could have never define the shapes or the colours of the things that tempted me. I was always in the dark, searching for things that once have been described to me by others.
But lately I find myself knowing. With almost excruciating exactitude. And when I come to think about it, I also know which path to turn to.

No comments:

Post a Comment