By all means, thy Reader, when you shelter thy glance upon my humble writings, do keep in mind that this blog centers upon ideas, questions and meditations. It is also a personal gallery of paintings and photos.

August 31, 2011

My one and only love


The touch of your hand is like heaven
A heaven that I’ve never known
The blush on your cheek
Whenever I speak
Tells me that you are my own

You fill my eager heart with
Such desire
Every kiss you give
Sets my soul on fire
I give myself in sweet surrender
My one and only love


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alhpdv-YMWw

There is a certain mystery in the way the sunrays gently touch the window panes. I enjoy looking at them from the outside, sitting on some stairs and watching the unwatched. I also enjoy staying indoors and looking out of the window. Contrary to others' opinions, I am not waiting for Prince Charming. I am a silent observer.
I have often thought about how people came with the idea of a balcony. I refuse to think that it was invented only for domestic purpose. But anyways, hearing this song makes me feel like I am sitting at the window of a balcony, the sun is about to go down, there is smell of mist in the air and a sweet sound of birds flying in the sky. There is a dim touch of silence around and a brittle feeling of surrender. That's freedom. That's love.

No comments:

Post a Comment