By all means, thy Reader, when you shelter thy glance upon my humble writings, do keep in mind that this blog centers upon ideas, questions and meditations. It is also a personal gallery of paintings and photos.

August 2, 2011

Let's shift!

Stop staring at me in silence. Let's shift!
There is too much of a leafless autumn in your room at night. I saw you gently touching a book cover while you were looking out of the window.
Isn't it a lot of mystery in your life already?
You once said that there is no giving up without wanting to fight. I know that now.
So, let's shift! Let me teach you something about life for a change. Let me tell you how I dream of sunsets in an unknown harbour and how this longing keeps me on track when days are grey.
There is no fighting without wanting to give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment