By all means, thy Reader, when you shelter thy glance upon my humble writings, do keep in mind that this blog centers upon ideas, questions and meditations. It is also a personal gallery of paintings and photos.

October 12, 2012

Magnificent on a Friday night


U2- Magnificent

I was trapped in my daily thoughts, when this song started playing on my computer. I glanced at myself in the window-pane and so I realized:
Magnificent is
- to survive a whole week of stress;
- to sip champagne from a Martini glass;
- to have ideas bumping around one's head about new paintings, photos, drawings that will inspire even the little ones (to sing, actually);
- to enjoy a Friends episode (even if one has seen that particular episode for at least three times);
- to dream about a future trip to Prague;
- to have popcorn, oranges and ice cream at a hand's distance.


No comments:

Post a Comment