By all means, thy Reader, when you shelter thy glance upon my humble writings, do keep in mind that this blog centers upon ideas, questions and meditations. It is also a personal gallery of paintings and photos.

December 19, 2011

Today's issue: 30 roses

I was very sleepy this morning on my way to the office. But my sleep was chased away by a conversation between two men. Apparently, they could not decide upon the proper number of roses to give to a woman. One claimed that considering her coming of age, thirty is a good number. Then, of course, the issue of color was debated, and the meaning of each.
I did not have the chance to witness to the end of their conversation as they got off one stop before I did. But I very much enjoyed it. And they say men are not thoughtful...

No comments:

Post a Comment